* 100g butter, chopped
* 180g white chocolate, chopped
* 3/4 cup caster sugar
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 3/4 cup self raising flour, sifted
* 3/4 cup plain flour, sifted
* 1 cup (175g) pitted cherries (see note)
* Icing xugar mixture, to dust
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease an 18cm x 28cm (base) rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides. Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Remove from heat. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
Add sugar, eggs and flours to pan. Stir to combine. Spread into prepared pan (mixture will be thick and may appear split). Press cherries into mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are firm and top golden. Cool in pan. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.